Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White. c) Pitch: What is the general pitch level of the piece? Are there wide variations in pitch level?
- Although there are sections that feature one instrument over others, whether you think this is a piece for a solo performer or for an ensemble
- A list of the characteristics of the musical style closest to the one this piece exemplifies. (Hint: Look at the last lecture in the first section of the course)
- Whether you think this piece serves (or could serve) a specific purpose.
- Whether or not it has any specific connotation(s) for you.
- Click “Add Submission”
- Use the text entry box and/or upload a file to add your assignment.
- Click “Save Changes.” You will have the option to “Edit Submission” after you have saved your changes to continue working on your assignment.
- Click “Submit Assignment” when you are ready to submit your assignment to your instructor.
- Click “Continue” at the prompt “Are you sure you want to submit your work for grading? You will not be able to make any more changes.“