Communication Studies – Speech Observation Report(ASA).
Communication Studies – Speech Observation Report(ASA)
You need to watch an online speech for this assignment. Here are some recommendations:
* Ken Robinson, ‘Do schools kill creativity?’, Ted.com
2.Remember that even excellent leaders have room for improvement. Consider two areas you scored low on and research ways to help you grow in those areas. What can you do to improve your score?
3.Think of someone you consider to be an excellent leader. What characteristics does this person possess that cause you to perceive him or her as an excellent leader? Does your definition of what makes this person a good leader coincide with the characteristics presented to you in Unit 1?
* Amy Cuddy, ‘Your body language may shape who you are’, Ted.com
* Brene Brown, ‘The power of vulnerability’, Ted.com
* Sasan Cain, The power of introverts’, Ted.com
* Matt Walker, ‘Sleep is your superpower’, Ted.com
* Hilary Clinton, ‘Women’s rights are human rights, Top 100 speeches, #35
* Steve Jobs, 2005 Stanford Commencement Address, YouTube