Conduct both a forward and backward pass using AON notation.. need 2 students answers
- Reflection and Discussion Forum Week 9
Reflection and Discussion Forum Week 9Reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Consider a project such as moving to a new neighborhood, completing a long-term school assignment, or even cleaning your bedroom. Develop a set of activities necessary to accomplish that project, and then order them in a precedence manner to create sequential logic. Explain and defend the number of steps you identified and the order in which you placed those steps for best completion of the project.
- Activity 9Your university is holding a fund-raiser and will be hiring a band to entertain spectators. You have been selected to serve as the event project manager and have created a Work Breakdown Structure and duration estimates for the activities involved in site preparation for the event. Construct a network activity diagram based on the following information:
Generator & wiring installation
Sound system installation
G, H, I
- Conduct both a forward and backward pass using AON notation. What is the estimated total duration for the project?
- Identify all paths through the network. Which is the critical path?
- Which activities have slack time?
- Identify all burst activities and merge activities
Conduct both a forward and backward pass using AON notation.