Coronary Artery Disease. TOPIC: Coronary Artery Disease
- Identify local, state, and national resources which facilitate safe and effective transitions of care for older adults.
Your supervisor at Rasmussen Home Health Services is satisfied with the resources described in your annotated bibliography and is eager for you to continue your work. As a next step, your supervisor wants you to develop and share the following items with them.
- Write an introduction about your in-service presentation topic.
- Create an outline using full (complete) sentences that identifies and describes the important content areas for your in-service presentation topic.
- Write a conclusion.
- Provide an APA formatted References list that contains at least 2 credible references that you intend to cite in your presentation.
Tip: For information about creating an outline and writing an introduction or conclusion, consult the resource below.
- What are the essential parts of an introduction?
- What does a “good” outline look like? What does a full-sentence outline look like? How do I create one?
- How do I write a conclusion?