Describe how the stand up of FEMA changed emergency management and disaster response.. Next, write a summary that coordinates with the five events in the table. In your summary for each disaster, you should cover the following information.
- Correlate each disaster listed in the table to the implementation of disaster-focused improvement for that event. In other words, what did we learn as a nation when the event occurred?
- Was the United States prepared for this event?
- Did our disaster response meet the needs of the communities impacted by the event?
- Were special programs, resources, or monies created to better prepare for another event similar to this one?
- Describe how the stand up of FEMA changed emergency management and disaster response.
Your document should be at least three pages in length (including the table you have created). If you created the table in Excel, be sure to place that chart in your Word document. You may do this by using the Snip It Tool or taking a snap shot of the chart. You must include at least three sources in your research, and the information should be cited and referenced in A &P format.