Describe the health care setting and summarize the various individuals or teams typically working together in that setting..
- Describe the health care setting and summarize the various individuals or teams typically working together in that setting.
- Discuss what types of issues may occur and how these affect dynamics within the setting for health care workers and for patients and their families.
- Discuss attributes of a healthy culture that help individuals or groups perform as a team.
- Describe qualities of effective communication. Discuss how communication styles can be applied to facilitate productive communication.
- Chapter 8 of your textbook discusses the dynamics of successful interprofessional health care teams. What is a boundary-spanning activity you could incorporate as a leader that would support a collaborative culture and enhance communication? Consider the interprofessional team you would be working with.
- Explain how employee satisfaction impacts patient care. Describe qualities of professional communication that contribute to acceptable interactions with patients, their families, and other health care professionals.
- Explain what your role is as a health care leader in helping to facilitate collaboration and clear communication among an interprofessional team, as well as with patients and their families.
A minimum of three academic references from credible sources are required for this assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.