Develop five-point criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of the talent management strategy and how the data could be collected..
- From the Best Practices in Talent Management textbook, select either the Porter Novelli (Chapter 12) or Southern Company (Chapter 13) case study for this assignment.
Write a 5–7 page paper in which you:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the roles that the strategic leaders played in the formation of the performance management strategy.
- Develop five-point criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of the talent management strategy and how the data could be collected.
- Critique the components of your talent management strategy and suggest alternative ways to achieve effective results.
- Outline the functional expertise component of this strategy and how it optimizes the company’s ability to identify highly qualified individuals.
- Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not quality as academic resources.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Propose alternative talent management strategies, including strategies for developing functional expertise.