Developing an Employee Training Session.
Learning Activity: Developing an Employee Training Session
Completing this activity will help you prepare for the upcoming assignment in Week 9. Think of it as practice for the assignment. As such, focus on content, not formatting. Your paper should be no more than 1 to 2 pages in length.
Imagine you are a new employee in a HR department. Your first task is to develop a stress management training session for the employees.
- What topics should be covered during training?
- Justify your topic selections.
- Identify methods of tracking employee attendance and dealing with employees who do not attend or participate in mandatory training.
- Develop criteria to assist in selecting a vendor to use for the training.
- Which of the following training methods do you consider to be the most effective? Why?
- Case studies.
Use at least one quality academic resource in this activity. Consider beginning with your course textbook and quality sources that can be found in the Strayer Library.