Explain and validate two steps you will take before creating performance standards to enhance organizational performance.. Performance is determined by a combination of declarative knowledge, procedural knowledge, and motivation. If any of the three determinants of performance has a very small value, then performance will also have a low level. All three determinants of performance must be present for performance to reach satisfactory levels.
There are two important facets of performance; task and contextual. Task performance refers to the specific activities required by one’s job. Contextual performance refers to the activities required to be a good “organizational citizen”.
Assume you are asked by the CEO to present an illustrative graphic or infographic on performance standards to enhance organizational performance.
Include in the illustration:
- Explain and validate two steps you will take before creating performance standards to enhance organizational performance.
- Establish two appropriate measures to evaluate the effectiveness of those performance standards. Explain your rationale for these measures and justify them with academic sources.
- Create two performance standards to enhance organizational performance using the information you present above.
- Predict the expected outcomes for these performance standards and justify your rationale with academic sources.
- Visualize how the steps in the process are linked to organizational performance.
Include a title page, and a one-page summary of the infographic. A minimum of three scholarly references should be included (do not include blogs, Wikis, or anonymous sources, for example). Properly format your paper utilizing APA guidelines and formatting