Explain current best practices related to job analysis design and classification and how Title VII and the ADA may influence the determination of the knowledge.
Review the following lectures:
Before beginning work on this discussion forum, please review the link “Doing Discussion Questions Right” and any specific instructions for this topic.
Before the end of the week, begin commenting on at least two of your classmates’ responses. You can ask technical questions or respond generally to the overall experience. Be objective, clear, and concise. Always use constructive language, even in criticism, to work toward the goal of positive progress. Submit your responses in the Discussion Area.
Respond to one of the discussion questions below:
- Explain current best practices related to job analysis design and classification and how Title VII and the ADA may influence the determination of the knowledge, skills, and abilities identified in the resulting job description.
- As the HR Manager you have to justify costs (direct and indirect) of your recruitment plan to the director of HR.
- Who will use the data? Why?
- How will that data make your case?
- Explain the opportunity costs of your proposal.
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Your initial posting should be addressed at 500–1000 words as noted in the attached PDF.