Identify the strengths of the organization's structure. (internal).
You are to complete the following in your strategic action plan:
- Create a SWOT analysis.
- Define a strategic action plan using your SWOT analysis.
- Identify the strengths of the organization’s structure. (internal)
- Identify the weaknesses of the organization’s structure. (internal)
- Identify the opportunities. (external)
- Identify the threats. (external)
- Match the internal and external environments to attain the organization’s goals.
- Identify how your action plans are linked to the following:
- Vision statement
- Mission statement
- Service strategy
- Summarize your overall strategic plan, indicating its current limitations and implications for the health care industry.
Keep your SWOT analysis short and simple, and avoid complexity and over-analysis. If it helps to organize your thoughts, use a SWOT table.