organizational structure and strategy implementation.. I need your help for writing essay (4 pages not including the cover page and references page)
The topic as below:
This week, our focus is on organizational structure and strategy implementation. For this critical thinking assignment, read the case study, W.L. Gore (Gore) & Associates: Rethinking Management (Case # 22) from your textbook. In addition, read Chapter 6, “Organizational Structure and Management Systems: The Fundamentals of Strategy Implementation.”
- Name and describe a typical company that is organized as a hierarchy.
- Describe how the following are practiced at this company—specialization, coordination, cooperation, and control.
- How does this company’s structure and management system promote the effective implementation of the company’s strategy?
- Describe how the following are practiced at Gore—specialization, coordination, cooperation, and control.
- Given that typical control mechanisms are lacking at Gore, how is the company able to effectively operate?
- How do Gore’s organizational structure and management systems promote effective strategy implementation?
-Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignment’s guide questions. Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer format.
– Charts/diagrams should be labeled and can be added within the body of your paper.
-APA style should be used
-Font will be: Times roman 12, and double space should be between lines
-At least 3-4 scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles will be used as references (including the below two).
- Greer, C. R., Lusch, R. F., & Hitt, M. A. (2017). A service perspective for human capital resources: A critical base for strategy implementation. Academy of Management Perspectives, 31(2), 137–158.
- Hartnell, C. A., Ou, A. Y., Kinicki, A. J., Choi, D., & Karam, E. P. (2019). A meta-analytic test of organizational culture’s association with elements of an organization’s system and its relative predictive validity on organizational outcomes. Journal of Applied Psychology.
- Lindsay, S., Jack, G., & Ambrosini, V. (2018). A critical diversity framework to better educate students about strategy implementation. Academy of Management Learning & Education, 17(3), 241–258.