What do historians believe the Great Bath might have been used for?.
What do historians believe the Great Bath might have been used for?
Watch the video and then answer the questions listed below.
Indus Valley Civilization: World History Crash Course #2
1. What is the origin of the word “barbarian”?
2. What are some of the major defining elements of a civilization?
3. The Indus Valley Civilization flourished around ___________________.
4. ___________________ and ___________________ were the best known cities in the Indus Valley Civilization.
5. Cities were oriented to catch the __________ and provide natural air conditioning.
6. Cities were also connected to a _________________________________________
that used gravity to carry waste/water out in big sewer ditches under the avenues.
7. What do historians believe the Great Bath might have been used for?
8. How do we know that the Indus Valley people traded?
9. How do historians know that the Indus Valley people were peaceful?
10. The Indus Valley Civilization began to decline around ___________________.
11. What are the three major theories behind the decline of the Indus Valley Civilization?
Here is the link to the video —— https://youtu.be/n7ndRwqJYDM