write a unified and clear analytical paper tying in one of the theories into the a reality show scene. Directions: You are to write a 3-5 page analytical paper on one to two theories discussed in the course up to this point. You can pick from crisis communication, image restoration, reputation management, or conflict.
Based on what you have learned in class thus far, and on 3 or more outside sources, write a unified and clear analytical paper tying in one of the theories into the a reality show scene, character, or franchise. You are expected to consult outside sources, that is, to go beyond what has been presented in class.
- 3-5 pages (maximum) of text
- Cover page and references are not calculated into the page count
- 12-point normal font (e.g. Times Roman, not italic or script)
- 1 inch margins all around with page numbers
- no cover abstract
Criteria for paper grading
- Quality of presentation of the substantive issues
- Demonstrates understanding of the topic and knowledge of the topic
- Writing level : writing is clear, concise, and arguments are logical
- Citations : appropriate use of relevant sources and proper usage of in-text citations
Citations: Examples of appropriate references include, but are not limited to, journal articles, newspaper articles, and material from websites. You should have a minimum of 3 citation- your reading materials and at least two additional sources. More references do not earn more points. As a guideline, use citations appropriately to support the points that you make.
If you still have questions, please email us.
Note: Due to the large number of students in the class, we cannot review rough drafts